Horze Nevada Turnout Combo 200g
LaNoir Saddleworld is proud to introduce the all-new Nevada 200g turnout combo from Horze!
Featuring a fresh new pattern, the Nevada 200g turnout combo is the perfect choice for those needing an affordable rug for the colder temps. The gussets allow plenty of movement and won’t bind or rub the shoulders. Fantastic value for money!
The medium weight Nevada combo is a classy-looking winter rug that won’t break the bank! With 200g of fill and a 1200 Denier Rip-Stop polyester shell, the all-new Nevada is both waterproof (3000mm) and breathable (3000mvp). Perfect for cooler climates. If you’re after a reasonably warm winter rug, this one is definitely worth a go!
- 1200D polyester square rip stop outer material
- 200g fill
- PROOF: Waterproof, Breathable and Windproof
- DURABLE: Buckles made of high-quality, durable material
- ELASTIC: Detachable elastic leg straps
- Taped seams for waterproof durability
- Large tail flap attached deep on the back of the rug for full coverage and wind protection
- Fit allows extra comfort at the withers and prevents rubbing and slipping
- Hook-and-loop fasteners at front closure with T-buckles overlaid for quick and easy fastening
- Extra high gusset is moved forward to allow maximum freedom
- Cross surcingles with elastic for added flexibility
- High neck with shaped shoulders
- Reflective trim
- U-cut fit in front allows more room for the horse’s legs
Check out our full range of winter rugs here…