PRINCESS WAVE – HAVANA BROWBAND
This Princess Wave browband is part of our popular havana gel range. With 5 rows of stunning crystals, our Princess wave browbands catch the sun and look just gorgeous on any horse. Made with 1 larger row and 4 smaller rows of crystals. Suitable for both fine and chunky head types, these crystal browbands are one of our most popular options.
The wave shape is subtle and not deep.
English leather browband vegetable tanned browband with a high quality finish.
With a one inch wide tab this versatile browband will fit on a range of bridles as well as all Flexible Fit Equestrian bridles.
The Following steps should be adhered to in order to maximise the life of your product.
- Once you receive your product, try it on for fit. Do not do up the buckles as this will mark the leather, instead thread through the keepers in case you need to exchange the size. When you are certain that it fits properly, do the following BEFORE use.
- Use a leather cream such as Effax Leather Balsam to nourish and moisturise the leather. You will need to pay particular attention to the headpiece and make sure it is well moisturised.
- During the first two weeks of use you should cream your bridle 2-3 times per week to lubricate the leather fibres.
- DO NOT condition the leather every day after the first two weeks.
- DO NOT EVER use liquid oil.
- Once the leather is soft and well-conditioned, maintenance should be minimal. Occasional creaming is recommended once every 1-2 months.
- An occasional saddle soap can be used and can be wiped with a damp cloth at owner’s discretion by following product label directions. Do not use product on the bridle every day.
- If your bridle looks cracked or creased, you have not given the leather adequate leather conditioner, or not adequately conditioned the bridle before use.
- Regularly check the hooks holding the crystals to minimise crystal loss
To see our range of Flexible Fit products, click here.